Marsha S. Cadogan, Bsc. LLB. LLM. PhD (Intellectual Property Rights Law) Of the Bar of Ontario – Principal
Marsha S. Cadogan is an intellectual property rights lawyer. Her practice focuses on IP, technology and food law from a domestic and international law perspective. Marsha’s experience in comparative and international intellectual property rights law allows her to approach IP issues from a global perspective, but with local relevance. She has a PhD in intellectual property rights (Osgoode Hall Law School) and is called to Bar of Ontario (2014 call). She is also consultant with Canaan Bridges Consulting.
Marsha volunteers part of her time to many Canadian and international based associations including:
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada’s (IPIC)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI); Canadian representative for AIPPI’s Standing Committee on Geographical Indications.
- International Law Association (Canadian chapter) – Board member
- Canadian Association of Food Law and Policy (Operations Committee, 2020 Practitioner Co-chair)
- Licensing Executives Society (U.S and Canada)
- Standards Council of Canada (Canadian expert on Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology Technical Committee)